You'd be very comfortable doing so; it's in the front yard of my mom's house in Houston, where I grew up and visited with my kids many times. The neighborhood has a lot of these really, really tall pine trees that look so odd when you come from the (near)-desert.
I am a retired librarian who loves to travel and also loves the comforts of home. The purpose of this blog is to encourage appreciation for the special wonder and uniqueness of everything I see—around the house, around town, and on my travels.
3 comments:
What a lovely photo! It makes me want to go lie under that tree and stare at the sky through its branches!
You'd be very comfortable doing so; it's in the front yard of my mom's house in Houston, where I grew up and visited with my kids many times. The neighborhood has a lot of these really, really tall pine trees that look so odd when you come from the (near)-desert.
Sounds idyllic! I love desert climates and I loved Dubai. I do hope to visit Texas one day and your posts make me more determined!
Post a Comment