Beautiful! Is that in San Antonio?
Yep. Bexar County Courthouse on Main Plaza.
Love this shot. It is always fun seeing such places after dark, with the interesting shadows and soft yellow light. But my pics come out horrible.I gave you an award today, Kathy! Come over and grab the badge. :)
I am so flattered, FF! I'm not in yours or JaPRA's or Bad Mom's class as a blogger, though.....
Pshaw! Stuff and nonsense.Seriously.
Ooooh, it looks quite ominous!I hope you're enjoying your road trip!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful! Is that in San Antonio?
Yep. Bexar County Courthouse on Main Plaza.
Love this shot. It is always fun seeing such places after dark, with the interesting shadows and soft yellow light. But my pics come out horrible.
I gave you an award today, Kathy! Come over and grab the badge. :)
I am so flattered, FF! I'm not in yours or JaPRA's or Bad Mom's class as a blogger, though.....
Pshaw! Stuff and nonsense.
Seriously.
Ooooh, it looks quite ominous!
I hope you're enjoying your road trip!
Post a Comment