
Back in November, the very weekend
I was taking it easy in the Big Easy, my husband and some friends took off in the opposite direction from San Antonio. They headed west for a 3-day paddle on the Rio Grande in Big Bend National Park. If my New Orleans plans hadn't already been made, I'd have gone with them—hopefully they'll want to go again sometime and I can join them.
The next best thing to going, however, is looking at Henry's wonderful pictures and reading his detailed and often humorous account of their

adventure.
He doesn't believe in labelling his blog posts, but if you go to
his main blog page now, you can see the last of seven posts about the trip. And the previous six are in reverse order going down from there. If you'd rather see the first one first, it's
here.

I'm sprinkling just a few of his fabulous pictures here to give you a taste of what he's been working on the past month or so. (The versions in his posts are bigger; I didn't want to upstage him.) Visit his blog or his Flickr pages (linked at the end of each post) and enjoy the desert scenery.
2 comments:
You husband is a great photog! I know I've asked you this before, but does he shoot with a waterproof camera? I love the photo of Susan in the blue boat and the one of Mike enjoying the scenery. That canyon walk looks like it was a lot of fun.
We have yet to venture into the world of underwater photography, when you're underwater either by choice or by accident. 8-) No waterproof cameras yet. That's why most of the pictures are of people in placid water. I'm sure he'd like to have flexible equipment for boat shots, though.
Post a Comment