Friday, March 26, 2010

Blossoms and petals

The wisteria vine next to the little bridge that connects the Library with the University Center is really busting out with blooms, more than I remember in years past. Perhaps it's just maturing [and we do bloom more profusely as we mature, don't we?] but it might be because of our unusually wet winter. If that's the case, I can look forward to some really good wildflowers, if and when I can get out of town for a few hours.


I've had a busy week, finishing up my London/Europe photo website, and have that as an excuse for forgetting to post my Wordless Wednesday photo this week.

But since it sort of fits with the flower photo above, I'll show it to you now. And be allowed to tell you what it is. It's our driveway, decorated with petals from my neighbor's ornamental pear tree's blossoms.

The tagline I'd planned to use for Wordless Wednesday was "Who got married here"?


I have to work tomorrow but will see if I can find some bluebonnets in the next few days to snap.

No comments: