Hee hee. What a great play on words! I love seeing the effects of erosion on mountains and hills. We saw a mountain the other day with a ruin on top; I had to point out to Ste that the mountain must have been much wider once, to hold the other half of the castle!
I am a retired librarian who loves to travel and also loves the comforts of home. The purpose of this blog is to encourage appreciation for the special wonder and uniqueness of everything I see—around the house, around town, and on my travels.
1 comment:
Hee hee. What a great play on words! I love seeing the effects of erosion on mountains and hills. We saw a mountain the other day with a ruin on top; I had to point out to Ste that the mountain must have been much wider once, to hold the other half of the castle!
Post a Comment