I'm working on web page upgrades with my new version of Dreamweaver. This picture was actually taken at Canyon Lake! I was so into the new program I took it and worked on it out there instead of tramping around the woods.
I am a retired librarian who loves to travel and also loves the comforts of home. The purpose of this blog is to encourage appreciation for the special wonder and uniqueness of everything I see—around the house, around town, and on my travels.
2 comments:
Hmmm, that's pretty much what I was doing yesterday instead of studying! I didn't get very much done.
I'm working on web page upgrades with my new version of Dreamweaver. This picture was actually taken at Canyon Lake! I was so into the new program I took it and worked on it out there instead of tramping around the woods.
Post a Comment