I admit I enjoyed the rock clambering (not really rock climbing, although there's always a lot of that going on there, too; clambering is a lot less stressful) just as much as the kids did. And I still do!
So I had a blast at Muley Point, near the Moki Dugway in Utah (I showed you some scenery from there in this post).
In addition to the great scenery, there were all these really wonderful rocks to clamber around. I felt like a 10-year-old!
Henry enjoyed it, too...
There were these great, photogenic, desert trees...
...as well as some evidence of the area's recent rains...
But the rocks are the stars! (along with the scenery, of course)
In addition to the Goosenecks that I told you about last time, and that you can see in the photo above, there was more great background scenery for the Muley Point rocks to pose in front of...
In fact, the subject of my next post, Valley of the Gods, can be partially seen in the picture just above and in the one below. No clambering rocks there, but some pretty scenic specimens...stay tuned!










No comments:
Post a Comment