I've got a wonderful trip to tell you about, chock full of great adventures and, I hope, fabulous pictures to illustrate them. But I thought I'd start you off with a [not very difficult] little quiz: we were traveling in a country that is so polite, and so witty, that even their advertising and cautionary signs are worth photographing. As you might remember from a previous visit of mine (spoiler alert: following this link will tell you where we were!).
I'll tell you where each of the following pix was taken in my next post here, but to read about the first part of our adventures, I need to spoil you again by referring you to another blog, one which hasn't seen a new post from me in ages. Curious? follow the link, after you enjoy these great, and sometimes mysterious, signs:








1 comment:
My favorite is the toilet seat art.
Post a Comment