So, as a spur to myself, I decided to finally respond to Google's occasional "You're almost out of storage!!!" notices and subscribe to a larger chunk of The Cloud. So now I have no excuse but to fill that up with photos and text, I guess!
Another advantage is that I get to go back thru the photo gallery and remember some of the less-than-spectacular junkets that have happened over the last year. To keep things straight for myself, I'm starting with July, 2025...
...when Henry and I went on a walk I'd never been on before, back up and behind the Japanese Tea Garden you can see above. I've shown you pictures from it before, but not from this vantage! Looks pretty amazing, does it not?
The trail we took goes behind the Sunken Garden Theatre...
...where we actually attended a concert some time ago, courtesy of the Brackenridge Park folks. It's a pretty neat place to catch a show. Here's a better view of the seating area:
Note the somewhat hazy view of part of downtown (the Hemisfair Tower, which we ascended during a visit from grandkids a couple of years back, is a dead giveaway) in the background here. This trail gives you some pretty nice viewpoints!
The whole jaunt was Henry's idea, so I thought it only fitting he should appear in the post:
I hope to be able to get back in the blogging habit and show you some other round-about-town sights in the coming weeks. Wish me luck!





No comments:
Post a Comment