It seems that these streams are even more beautiful than normal when the days start to grow shorter. One manifestation of this is the enhanced clarity of the water...
I thought I'd show you a few attempts I made at capturing this wonder. Then next time I'll feature the sights on offer when you look up from the water's surface.
Of course, this surface is never constant. We saw several reminders that it had been a lot higher recently. Like the debris at the the Zoeller Lane bridge above, and the captured sticks and whatnot under the much higher span at Sisterdale...
But all, or at least most, of the debris that was transported by this high water was long gone when we made our trip last weekend. All that was left was gorgeous winter water...
![]() |
| reflecting on how good life is! |
![]() |
| note how far under the water you can follow this giant fallen tree trunk! |
![]() |
| more photogenic logs...both above and below the waterline |








2 comments:
It looks so lovely! I really liked the last couple of photos - that tree trunk was huge!
I've got some even better tree photos coming up next time! Thanks!
Post a Comment