You have a great blog here. I like reading unique blogs like yours. I have a site myself which provides information on popular vacation destinations. I want my site to be a place where anyone from around the world can come and have that vacation spirit or "vacation feeling" as you can tell from my domain name.
I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible.
I am a retired librarian who loves to travel and also loves the comforts of home. The purpose of this blog is to encourage appreciation for the special wonder and uniqueness of everything I see—around the house, around town, and on my travels.
3 comments:
You have a great blog here. I like reading unique blogs like yours. I have a site myself which provides information on popular vacation destinations. I want my site to be a place where anyone from around the world can come and have that vacation spirit or "vacation feeling" as you can tell from my domain name.
I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible.
Jason
ThatVACATIONfeeling.com
I can smell the chlorine...
It *will* completely sterilize any paper cuts....and inspired me to wear goggles, which I never could before!
Post a Comment