Not that there's much to say. My intended WW caption was: this is as far as I've gotten.So my lack of postings lately can't be blamed on furious Christmas decorating. That's an excuse for next week!
Yes, those are wine corks on the wreath, by the way. Corks that, as Henry has mourned, "gave up their lives" for Christmas. I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out (thanks to Michaels' great selection of holiday doo-dads) although it gets a little smushed in between the [as yet unpainted] front door and the screen.
As long as it survives the season. And if I have to re-adorn it next year, I wouldn't mind getting to pick out a new selection of doo-dads.
I hope all of you are enjoying the lead-up to the winter solstice holidays and that you are further along in decorating than I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment