
backyard with beautiful chickens, etc.
And, especially for the season, incredibly imaginative yard displays. The first one might look familiar...you can see an earlier incarnation of it here.

super dinosaur/guitar hybrid creature
[the guitar is obscuring a window that was showcasing a Godzilla movie on a tv facing the yard...multi-media!]

super dinosaur/guitar hybrid creature
[the guitar is obscuring a window that was showcasing a Godzilla movie on a tv facing the yard...multi-media!]
Getting weirder...
monkey-sock-doll nativity scene
monkey-sock-doll nativity scene...and weirdest...


More multi-media: yard light display augmented by large screen showing Twin Peaks, complete with rows of chairs for serious viewing
I don't think you can get much weirder than that. I mean, who doesn't think of Twin Peaks every holiday season?
Enjoyable as taking this all in was, it wasn't the Main Event that drew me to Austin last weekend. I'll tell you about that in a post later this week. Stay tuned!
Enjoyable as taking this all in was, it wasn't the Main Event that drew me to Austin last weekend. I'll tell you about that in a post later this week. Stay tuned!


2 comments:
hey, i recognize that stache!
We saw it on the way to your house to water plants, and stopped by on the way back to Sally's. Such a strange piece of public art!
Post a Comment