Saturday, October 15, 2011

Leaving newly familiar confines...

We just got this super-comfortable and super-snazzy new bed a couple of weeks ago. (The ol' waterbed finally sprung its last leak.)

So it's harder than usual to head off on a trip. (What also makes it not so much fun is that 1) it's for work and 2) I'm also leaving hubby behind.) But my librarians' meetings in Washington are enjoyable.

And this will be my first trip fully connected, as I'm taking my new phone in lieu of the clunky old laptop (which I used to think was a pretty nifty item to have along when traveling). I can't wait to try out the free Washington Metro app I downloaded!

So if I can figure out how to post to the blog from the device—which should be easy, right?—I'll at least do a Wordless Wednesday for you.

But in case I can't, I'll try to have some good pix and stories ready to go when I get back to the more familiar 20th century technology.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Have a lovely trip Kathy! I do love discovering more and more about what my iPhone can do!

Kathy Amen said...

It's already been useful, Emm. Like for responding to blog comments!