We're having such a mild season that it is hard to believe it is already snowing elsewhere. I often stare at my world map* and ponder at how much of America is further south than the UK but subject to far worse winters.
* as in all the time or when I should be studying / blogging / writing to my parents.
I am a retired librarian who loves to travel and also loves the comforts of home. The purpose of this blog is to encourage appreciation for the special wonder and uniqueness of everything I see—around the house, around town, and on my travels.
4 comments:
definitely not Texas!! Great pictures
Marcella
Thanks! It was just a little puddle where the ice was dripping off the roof.
I hear y'all might be approaching freezing this weekend!
We're having such a mild season that it is hard to believe it is already snowing elsewhere. I often stare at my world map* and ponder at how much of America is further south than the UK but subject to far worse winters.
* as in all the time or when I should be studying / blogging / writing to my parents.
Maps can be serious distractors, that's for sure!
Post a Comment