Monday, February 20, 2012

A blogging first

You guys will think I'm so very backward and twen-cen-ish, but this is the first blog post of mine to feature a photo taken with my phone:


I was on my way to work on a slightly foggy morning when the "lighthouse" in the middle of Woodlawn Lake caught my eye. Darn it! I left the camera at home that morning!

Somewhat to my surprise, however, I realized I had another camera. And I thought I remembered how to send a photo taken with it to my email. [There's probably a way to send it straight to Picasa so that it would be available directly to put in a blog, but I haven't gotten that far yet into the 21st century!]

So this rather nice image got saved for posterity after all. Do we live in a wonderful world or what?!

No comments: