Wow, that is really lovely. I would love to do such a beautiful jigsaw.
My daughter gave it to me for Christmas. Unfortunately, the last bit of the sky is proving VERY difficult!
Oh dear! It is very homogenous, isn't it? (I'm sure there is a better term when speaking of a painting but I can't think of one).
I think that says it very well! It's going to take a LONG time to finish, I fear!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, that is really lovely. I would love to do such a beautiful jigsaw.
My daughter gave it to me for Christmas. Unfortunately, the last bit of the sky is proving VERY difficult!
Oh dear! It is very homogenous, isn't it? (I'm sure there is a better term when speaking of a painting but I can't think of one).
I think that says it very well! It's going to take a LONG time to finish, I fear!
Post a Comment