Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Mile High


3 comments:

Emm in London said...

Oh, lovely! I've been in some stadia and arenas where you feel quite dizzy in the 'nosebleed' seats! You look very pleased - were you watching baseball?

steve l said...

it was the Rockies, so it had the appearance of baseball, but reminded me more of the critic who once said: "The Marx Brothers and their various relatives ran around the stage for almost an hour, yesterday afternoon. Why I'll never understand."

Kathy Amen said...

Oh, Steve, it wasn't *that* bad!

Yes, Emm, it was the Colorado Rockies' lovely stadium in Denver. The coolest part is that our seats were just one row above the "mile marker" purple row that you can see behind me. It runs all around the stadium at, supposedly, exactly 5280 feet elevation.

So, I guess the term "nose-bleed" seats would apply, although we had a fine view of all the action.