We still have water! Our wet spring is the the gift that keeps on giving through our Hill Country springs, so although the upper Guadalupe levels have been trending down, they're still high enough that we can pick and choose sections to paddle.
Last weekend we went from James Kiehl Park to Zoeller Lane (see above) and the week before from Zoeller down to Sisterdale.
Does this look lusciously cool!? And it was.
Besides the nice water, there are always other attractions. Like interesting trees, living and dead...
...and evidence of busy hands...
This lunch spot on the way to Zoeller even allowed passage almost all the way across, when usually in the summer we have to hug the left overhung bank...
I'm glad I had two chances to take advantage of this good water, since I'm about to embark on another trip and when I return, unless unusual rains intervene, things won't look nearly so hospitable.
But I'll have plenty to show you while I'm gone. Stay tuned!






1 comment:
It does look very inviting indeed. I've really missed my swimming pool and air conditioner this summer!
Post a Comment