Monday, November 21, 2016

Waterways

I've been remiss about blogging lately, I know.

But between the hectic (although generally pretty laid-back) schedule involved with our daughter's wedding and concomitant wonderful times spent with wonderful visiting family, then feeling just a little depressed about current events, the creative juices are flowing a bit sluggishly at present.

I do have lots to show you from what was mostly a wonderful week in Austin, but I'm going to start slow.

With a brief call-back to an earlier post from Maine, about mucking out storm drains. Remember? The first picture in that post showed some newly painted warnings about dumping into the drains, in order to guard the water quality of Casco Bay.

I remembered that cute little lobster, and his/her important message, so some similar sights along some creeks where we took strolls in Austin caught my eye.

along Waller Creek, on the UT campus

along Shoal Creek
I have some other interesting photos, and good stories, to share with you from both of these walks. Because, of course, Austin, is a very interesting place. And I will get to blogging about them soon.

As well as about some outings closer to home, where I saw this related message:


Thanks for your patience!

No comments: