Or is it just me? I certainly think the sky almost always looks more glorious when we're on the highway, and my recent trip west was no exception. I just couldn't help but take lots of cloud photos along the way, in addition to some while relaxing at my destination.
Maybe my mind is just free from the busy trivialities of daily life once I hit the road, and so it's free to appreciate things like clouds? At any rate, I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.
clouds and red rocks on the road north of Durango, Colorado
might get some rain near Trinidad, Colorado
clouds settling in near Garfieldtwo sunsets from the Garfield deck: one with almost no clouds....







2 comments:
Very nice! I think you're right-- we have more time to contemplate clouds whilst we are on holiday... :-)
Thanks for the link to your V&A tribute! I have not made it to the musical instruments exhibit yet. I think I need to take Roxi next time we're in town. I think she'll like it a lot.
My advice for finding the musical instruments in the V&A is to ask for detailed directions!
Post a Comment