We had a cloudy cold front blow in some days ago and I was amazed by the look of the sky. Fortunately I was on my way to work for at least some of the drama, and not inside somewhere looking at a computer screen instead.
This was my first glimpse, while still on the road, heading west:

Doesn't it look like two armies lined up for a showdown?
looking southwest from the St. Mary's S parking lotIf they were armies, one certainly looks more disciplined than the other...
looking back east, from the flagpole in front of St. Louis HallAs it turned out, there wasn't much of a battle, as we didn't even get much rain from the front. But what a show!
my last view before heading into the library, again looking east
2 comments:
Woooo. That is impressive! I haven't seen two weather systems clash like that before!!
I've felt the clashes but don't know if I've seen it this vividly in the sky. Couldn't stop taking pictures of it!
Post a Comment