Lots of words in this WW photo. Clever ;-)
Oops! Guess you're right!
I loved it--thought you were so clever to think of it! Is this your library?I would love to have one of those book carts by my bed :-)
Yes, that was the new book carts during an especially busy week for incoming 8-).
See now, that is one of my favourite sights. I just love my local libraries (one near my home and one next door to my office).
Love those library users!
And I missed them...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Lots of words in this WW photo.
Clever ;-)
Oops! Guess you're right!
I loved it--thought you were so clever to think of it! Is this your library?
I would love to have one of those book carts by my bed :-)
Yes, that was the new book carts during an especially busy week for incoming 8-).
See now, that is one of my favourite sights. I just love my local libraries (one near my home and one next door to my office).
Love those library users!
And I missed them...
Post a Comment