And, I have an almost new computer. I'd been having trouble with my work-supplied laptop and got it re-imaged. Wow! Windows 7 seems OK and everything looks so much sharper and
clearer. Is it really? Or is it just the psychology of having the latest new thing?[In the interests of full disclosure, the thing I like most about it so far is that Mahjong is in the games folder!]
At any rate, I'm busy learning to use the new software, and also to remember what things I need to re-load on the clean slate of my hard disk and what things I can do without.
All this technology-related activity, plus planning for my annual trip to Washington for a librarian confab—those are my excuses for neglecting the blog lately.
Hopefully, though, the wait will be worth it. Before I fly out on Sunday morning I'll be paddling tomorrow with the new waterproof camera. Then since I arrive in Baltimore at noon Sunday, and the weather's supposed to be fabulous that day, I'm hoping to have time to take a lot of DC tourist pictures in and around the Mall.
So look for some snappy new river and monument photos, and some good stories to go with them, in the coming weeks.

3 comments:
Ooooh, waterproof camera! And DC tourist photos! How lovely, I am really looking forward to those.
I have also been struggling with blogging lately. I can't seem to keep up at all!
I just go thru periods, Emm, when I just feel like I don't have anything to write about at all. I think it's best when that happens to just not write! The muse will return.
(Although your many fans will be sad until more posts appear!)
I have lots to say!! I've just been so busy with work and studies. But busy is good and I shall not complain!!
Post a Comment