whoo hoo! from the new camera? is this just a short WW teaser? will we be treated to more thrills in the future? maybe one that really demonstrates waterproofness?
Yes, it's from the new camera. I will hope to do better next time. I thought that rapid was enough to show some whitewater but not so difficult that H couldn't steer by himself in the back of the canoe. But towards the end of it I had to stop filming and put in a couple of draw strokes to keep us away from a rock. That's why the clip is so short.
Unfortunately when I'm in a kayak I won't be able to spare any hands to film. Some of our friends have helmet cams but I don't think I've reached that level of geekiness yet.
I am a retired librarian who loves to travel and also loves the comforts of home. The purpose of this blog is to encourage appreciation for the special wonder and uniqueness of everything I see—around the house, around town, and on my travels.
3 comments:
whoo hoo! from the new camera? is this just a short WW teaser? will we be treated to more thrills in the future? maybe one that really demonstrates waterproofness?
Yes, it's from the new camera. I will hope to do better next time. I thought that rapid was enough to show some whitewater but not so difficult that H couldn't steer by himself in the back of the canoe. But towards the end of it I had to stop filming and put in a couple of draw strokes to keep us away from a rock. That's why the clip is so short.
Unfortunately when I'm in a kayak I won't be able to spare any hands to film. Some of our friends have helmet cams but I don't think I've reached that level of geekiness yet.
This is AWESOME!!! Please make more :-)
I think the helmet cam is a great idea. Geeky is good, my friend!
Post a Comment