Hee! I love how you did that with the original and then the explanation! I honestly regret not making a detour to the Jefferson Memorial but it was so hot and I rushed to the cool interior of the Holocaust museum instead.
It's a shame that the Jeff. Memorial is so far away from any metro station. Makes it quite a hike to get there, but it's my favorite of the memorials, at least the traditional variety.
I am a retired librarian who loves to travel and also loves the comforts of home. The purpose of this blog is to encourage appreciation for the special wonder and uniqueness of everything I see—around the house, around town, and on my travels.
3 comments:
Nice shot, Kathy!
Hee! I love how you did that with the original and then the explanation! I honestly regret not making a detour to the Jefferson Memorial but it was so hot and I rushed to the cool interior of the Holocaust museum instead.
Thanks!
It's a shame that the Jeff. Memorial is so far away from any metro station. Makes it quite a hike to get there, but it's my favorite of the memorials, at least the traditional variety.
Post a Comment