*I'm inspired to do this Wordless Wednesday thing by several blogs I've gotten hooked on. The latest example comes from my friend at JaPRA. However, I do want to tell you more about this blossom and will do so tomorrow.
Ha! I am also inspired to do it now that I saw JaPRA doing it! I have to think about it though - Saturdays and Wednesdays are meant ot be my only "post" days!! I am thinking about doing Wordless Wednesday and Sunday Stills too.
I agree - I also try to avoid memes. One of these "games" would be good for the random photos I take though... We'll see. For now, I look forward to your future WW posts!
I am a retired librarian who loves to travel and also loves the comforts of home. The purpose of this blog is to encourage appreciation for the special wonder and uniqueness of everything I see—around the house, around town, and on my travels.
5 comments:
Ha! I am also inspired to do it now that I saw JaPRA doing it! I have to think about it though - Saturdays and Wednesdays are meant ot be my only "post" days!! I am thinking about doing Wordless Wednesday and Sunday Stills too.
Added benefit is that it's usually quicker to put up--not so much time spent wordsmithing!
But these challenges could start to pile up! So far I've avoided participating in those meme things....
I agree - I also try to avoid memes. One of these "games" would be good for the random photos I take though... We'll see. For now, I look forward to your future WW posts!
I think the hardest thing about Wordless Wednesday is the WORDLESS part! I had to bite my tongue and hit "publish" ;-)
Lovely bloom, Kathy!
It is hard not to say much--impossible (for me) not to say anything!
Post a Comment