Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why it's good to have children

They grow up and learn things that help you be a better blogger.* Here is the picture of the hibiscus bush I posted yesterday, that I lamented as being a bit anemic-looking:

And here it is after the processing work gently suggested by my son*, who says he wasn't criticizing....

Much better, no?

I promise I will try and remember to use the little bit of photoediting skills I have when they're needed in the future. Since even a little bit of tweaking sometimes has noticeably good results.



*The suggestion came via high speed wifi in La Paz, Bolivia. Do we live in a wonderful world, or what?!

3 comments:

Henry Amen said...

Any way you can process it to make the paint look better?

Kathy Amen said...

I can't but I imagine we could hire someone who could 8-).

TBM said...

Well done! Nice to see some Texas blooms :-)